The most advanced arcade joystick ever
The UltraStik Is based around a
true analog "engine" using advanced sensing technology which uses no
contacts nor switches.
It can be used in many modes, ranging from simply replacing a
micro-switch stick to a full analog flight stick with user-defined
It has a built-in 8-button interface. Plugs direct into USB.
Flight Stick Version has top and trigger buttons pre-mapped as game
controller buttons 1 and 2.
Click for Installation
for Custom Mapping Info
- True analog "engine".
Full-motion "flight-stick" type control for todays games for which a
switch-type stick is simply not enough.
- On-board high-speed USB 2.0
interface. No need for any special interface board.
- State-of-the-art sensing
technology. No pots or other electrical contacts to wear out
- Flight-Stik version has trigger and top buttons which are
pre-mapped to game controller buttons.
- User-definable IDs allow 4
joysticks to be plugged into a PC and individually controlled.
- On-board interface which can
optionally be used in two auto-detecting modes:
mode: Allows connection of up to
8 buttons per joystick.
mode: Allows joystick to be
connected to an interface such as the I-PAC, to replace a standard
- Sends analog data via USB to
the PC either alongside the above modes, or when the auxiliary
interface is not used.
- User-definable mappings. 9 X
9-cell matrix ovelayed onto the analog motion allows 4-way, 8-way or
any other maps to be created and stored semi-permanently in flash ROM.
- Each cell can be set to any
of 8 directions, centered, analog, or "sticky".
- Any number of maps can be
created so you could have special mappings for different games if you
- No need for any other stick
as the UltraStik can operate in ANY mode, 4-way, 8-way, 2-way, 45
degree mode or any special mode you wish to define.
- Maps downloaded instantly to
joystick via USB and this can be done in the background when starting a
- User-upgradeable firmware,
downloadable via the web, for future updates.
- Advanced configuration
program allows creation and storage of maps, assignment of ID, and has
a test facility.
- Standard mounting hole
pattern. Available with ball or bat-top handles or new Flight Stick.
- Polished chromium plated
- Fast on-board 24 Mhz
processor performs automatic calibration, linearization and all other
- 14 bit analog-to-digital
conversion for maximum resolution.
- Customize your stick! Two
different mechanical restrictor plates can optionally be fitted to the
standard version, for
mechanically-limited 4, 8 or "reduced travel" analog operation, for
those who prefer a hardware-limited stick.
- Optional longer handles
- Optional extra-stiff spring
available for standard version.
Front-Mount Restrictor Kit:
This optional kit for the standard version has the following features:
- Allows easy single-hole mounting in wood panels up to 19mm (3/4
in). Suggest also using our joystick mounting kit.
- Switchable 4 or 8 wy to give a mechanical restriction for those
who prefer this in addition to any software map.
- Removeable for analog use giving maximum joystick travel
- Consists of faceplate, 2 x insert halves, strong spring and
extra-long handle (65mm, 2.5 in)
- Requires 32mm (1.25in) panel hole.
|Restrictor set to 4-Way
||Restrictor set to 8-Way
||Restrictor set to analog